This website is operated by a member of the MOMA! company (registered in England and Wales with company number 5535154 and registered address at Unit 12 Resolution Way, Deptford, London, SE8 4NT
We always endeavour to protect your personal privacy. We provide this Privacy Statement to help you to understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
We may need to update this Privacy Statement from time to time therefore we recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- › To personalise your experience to help us to better respond to your individual needs
- › To improve our website as MOMA! continually strive to better the site based on the information and feedback we receive from you, our lovely customers.
- › To improve customer service, this is key to ensure we respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- › To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other marketing site feature
- › To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
It is your choice to provide us with personal information. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to select whether you would like to receive information from us or from trusted third parties (for example, by choosing to opt in or opt out of receiving special promotional offers). In some circumstances, you will not have the option to opt-out, such as when we are satisfying the obligations of a contract with you, administering a transaction requested by you, or as required by law.
You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you: contact us with an enquiry; register on the site; forward an item to a friend; purchase an item; fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included; request us to provide you with information; enter a competition; post information to public areas of the site; or take advantage of a promotion.
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We use information from cookies to monitor traffic, register you in programs, recognise repeat visitors and customise your experience on the funkin website. We compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business
We may use personal information collected from you in order to provide you with specific services that you request as well as in order to provide you with additional services that may be of interest to you. For example, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
Marketing Communication Tools: We may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses.
Market research and Analysis: We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic on our websites.
Transactions: We may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests, maintain your accounts, and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfilment of such transactions (e.g., delivery).
We value your personal information and only share such information with third parties that provides adequate protection for such information. From time to time we may disclose personal information to (here comes the legal speak!):
- › third parties to whom you have provided your consent;
- › our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; credit card and data processing; age verification; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and other services related to our business; and further, provided such service providers and subcontractors do not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- › carefully selected third parties, including our affiliates, to send you third party marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations that will be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on use of personal information. We will obtain your express permission before we allow a third party that is not an affiliate to send you any such marketing and promotional information;
- › law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies, or other third party in order to comply with law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to comply with law or detect, protect or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with our corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
At your request we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfil specific opt out requests and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information if you contact us using the unsubscribe details provided below.
If you would like to unsubscribe from momafoods.co.uk communications please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The site may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that the MOMA! Privacy Statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced websites you enter.