Creamy Cauliflower Curry
Warm and hearty this quick and creamy cauliflower curry is ready in less than 30 minutes and contains MOMA Original Oat Drink.
- 1 cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1.5 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 200 ml MOMA Original Oat Drink
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200c
- To a prepared baking sheet add your cauliflower, drizzle with some olive oil
- Roast in oven to 20-25 minutes until golden
- Meanwhile, in a pan add some oil. Add in turmeric, cumin, coriander, salt and garam masala. Add in onions and cook until soft. Add splashes of water if the pan is too dry.
- Add in tomato purée mix well and then add in oat milk.
- Cook for 5 minutes
- Pour the curry sauce into a bowl and top with the roasted cauliflower.
Recipe by Divya Sharma