Competition Terms & Conditions
MOMA x Forest Holidays – Waitrose Competition Terms & Conditions (13.7.19 – 13.8.19)
- This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- To enter, purchase any MOMA porridge sachet box (275g-350g packs), porridge pot (55g-70g pots) or bircher muesli (140g-220g pots) product from a participating Waitrose store and enter your Waitrose receipt number in the relevant field.
- The prize is a three night weekend or four night midweek break in a two bedroom Silver Birch cabin with private hot tub at any of Forest Holidays’ ten locations, for up to four people (excluding school and bank holidays) subject to availability. For further details please contact Forest Holidays. Discount codes available for runners up.
- The break must be booked by 13th September 2019 and taken by 13th September 2020.
- The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
- All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Entries must be received by 11.59pm on 13th August 2019. Any entries received after this time will not be valid.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification for any reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the winner and pick a replacement winner. If the replacement winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification the prize will be withdrawn.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is MOMA Foods Ltd. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to MOMA Foods, 12 Resolution Way, London, SE8 4NT, UK.
Tel: + 44 (0)20 8692 7979