Competition Terms & Conditions
MOMA x Rowse Competition – 6/2/18
1. This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 16 or over], excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.Entry to this promotion requires the entrant/s to have a personal, valid and current Instagram/Facebook account.
- [Only one entry (comment per person)] is permitted during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous Facebook/Instagram accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
- Promotional Period. The promotion will run for 3 days: 6thFebruary 10am – Friday 9thFeb 10am.
How to enter –
Instagram – To enter the Instagram promotion, entrants must follow @RowseHoneyuk and @MomaFoods on Instagram and respond to the corresponding post by commenting during the Promotional Period.
Facebook – To enter the Facebook promotion, entrants must follow @RowseHoney and @Momafoods on Facebook and respond to the corresponding post by commenting during the Promotional Period.Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Prizes. There are 4 prizes on offer. Two winners on Facebook and Two winners on Instagram will be selected at random from the comment section. Prize includes a selection of Rowse Honey and MOMA Foods products.
- MOMA cap the size of the winning office at 50 people.
- Winner Selection and Notification. The prize draw will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator who will randomly select winners. The winner will be notified by comment within 2 days of the Closing Date.
- The winner will have 28 days from first being contacted to: a. Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the winning notification; b. Provide verification details (proof of age etc.) if requested; and c. Confirm they wish to accept the prize
- Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final.
- By posting a comment as part of this promotion you consent to the Promoter owning the rights of that tweet and acknowledge that it may be uploaded to the Promoter’s website or other social media pages or used for any other publicity or promotional purposes globally and in perpetuity and no compensation will be awarded for such activity.
- The Promoter does not commit to responding to @ mentions and/or replies, and is not responsible for content altered via re-tweets by other Instagram users. Promoter reserves all rights relating to the Promoter’s Instagram account, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the account, (ii) blocking other users; and (iii) discontinuing the account at any time.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to any social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans of the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the draw. We reserve the right to alert Twitter/Facebook/Instagram to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook/Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
- There is no cash or other alternative for the prize in whole or in part except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Twitter/Facebook/Instagram.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries or claims will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries/claims delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The prize winners’ full names and county are available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Beattie McGuinness Bungay or by emailing Harriet.Murphy@bmbagency.com within three months of the Closing Date.
- The winners and/or guest agree to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant prize and disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
- To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Entrants’ personal data shall be processed for the purpose of their participation in the Promotion only and will only be retained as long as necessary for such purpose). By participating in the Promotion, entrants consent that their personal data may, for the same purpose as stated above, also be transferred to Promoter’s third party contractors necessary to process entrants’ participation in the Promotion.
Tel: + 44 (0)20 8692 7979