MOMA Breakfast Clubs – Terms & Conditions
- The programme is open to selected schools based within the UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) only (excludes Channel Islands & Isle of Man). Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over and authorised to do so by the Head/Principal of the school for which they are making an application on behalf of. The applicant must have full permission to administer a School Breakfast Club at that school, which may be called for by the Promoter.
- The selection of participating schools will be made at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Applications will be acknowledged within 3 – 5 business days of receipt of a completed, valid application, and applicants advised on next steps. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- For successful applicants, MOMA will work with the school to determine the necessary volumes and delivery schedule for stocks from the MOMA® Range of breakfast products, based on the number of students expected to attend the school’s Breakfast Club. The final decision on the range of products, volume quantity and delivery frequency, will be decided by the Promoter, at its sole discretion.
- The free stock offered in this programme may only be used within the applicant’s registered school Breakfast Club as shown on their original application form, and cannot be placed at any other school, or for private or home use, or sold, shared, auctioned or distributed in any other way. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw supply in the event of any such situation arising. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend any user found to be attempting to make more than one valid claim by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple applications or accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by MOMA Food Ltd to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The Promoter will not be able to re-issue any Free Stock Packs that are undelivered due to incomplete or incorrect contact details. All deliveries must be signed for by the authorised person or their nominated deputy. In the absence of either of the nominated persons to sign for the delivery, the Promoter reserves the right to return the stock to MOMA Foods Ltd.
- Free Stocks Packs are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Free Stock Packs will be delivered within 30 days, or as otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the school, of acceptance of a school to run a Breakfast Club, following validation of the application and address confirmation.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate data entry, or for any faulty, failed or errors in electronic data transmissions.b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
d. Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of the Free Stock Pack.
e. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of entry: Entrants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any applicant found to be tampering with the operation of the programme or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Only one offer per person/school. If there is any suspicion regarding potential multiple applications, the Promoter reserves the right to investigate before awarding the Free Stock Packs. The Promoter reserves the right to decline further participation in the programme where it feels there has been any breach of this clause.
- By taking part in the programme, participants acknowledge that they may be approached to take part in relevant publicity, with the school’s consent. Such publicity may include a statement and/or photograph/image, the name of the school, the name/image of the programme administrator and/or statements made by the administrator or Head/Principal concerning the MOMA Breakfast Clubs programme.
Applicants can request access to their personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by writing to us at MOMA Foods, 12 Resolution Way, London, SE8 4NT. By participating in the programme, applicants agree to the use of their personal data as described here. Applicants can withdraw their consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to MOMA Foods, 12 Resolution Way, London, SE8 4NT.
- In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Breakfast Clubs programme, or these terms and conditions, at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- N.B. MOMA Foods Ltd takes no responsibility for the implementation of allergen policy during School Breakfast Clubs. All allergen information is available on the back of the packaging. For further information regarding allergens in MOMA products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MOMA reserves the right at its sole discretion to decline a request to supply a School Breakfast Club for any reason it deems relevant.
Promoter: MOMA Foods Ltd, 12 Resolution Way, London SE8 4NT