- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 120g Self-raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 150ml oat milk
- 4 tbsp melted vegan butter (plus extra for frying)
- A dash of vanilla extract (optional)
- Mash the banana with a fork then sift over the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- To this mixture add your salt, sugar and melted vegan butter and combine.
- Gradually whisk in the oat drink until you have a thick batter.
- Melt some vegan butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add 2 tbsp of batter per pancake and fry for 2-3 mins until golden on each side.
- To keep them warm pop them in the oven until your full stack is ready to serve.
- Top with sliced banana, maple syrup and plenty of Manilife Deep Roast peanut butter.