Vegan Pasta Recipe
This creamy fettucine makes for a perfect midweek meal, the addition edamame beans provides plenty of plant-based protein.
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 and 1/2 cups of MOMA Original Oat Drink
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tbsp plain flour
- 8 oz dry fettuccine
- Edamame beans
- Black pepper & dried oregano
- Chopped fresh basil or parsley for serving and some pine nuts
- Add fettuccine to boiling water and simmer for 9mins
- Put olive oil, garlic and shallot in a pan and fry gently till soft.
- Add a tablespoon of plain flour and stir well slowly adding milk, veg stock, oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well until sauce thickens then add cooked fettuccine and Edamame beans.
- Place in a serving dish, garnish with pine nuts and fresh parsley.
Recipe by @chloeandleox